Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wanted: Complete Idiot

Thought of the Day
As we speak, I am in on a conference call for the person who is interviewing to fill my old job. Does that seem weird to anyone? As I am listening, and asking the occassional question, one voice keeps coming into my head....

(Peppermint Patty speaking to Charlie Brown..)
"Your a BLOCKHEAD Charlie Brown."
Questions I Really Want to Ask Him
  1. Do you like men, because your lisp and vocabulary suggest you like men?
  2. Did you still nurse off your mom at age 10?
  3. Now when you say you're a "sports freak" you really mean that you have no brain cells, right?
  4. I heard a rumor that people from Pennsylvania like to have sex with animals. Can you confirm or deny this?
  5. Do you prefer jackass or idiot?
  6. Is it true you were picked on as a child?
  7. Who is your inspiration?
Ahh....I left the worst job in the world for the best job in the world. Thank goodness Charlie Brown!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooooohooooooooooooooooo congrats babe...congrats!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I've been dealing with the same thing for the last month. Not trying to fill my job...but filling an open position in my office. Honestly, it's no wonder there are so many people unemployed.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home