Sunday, August 21, 2005

Vacation Hangover

Forgive me father for I have sinned.
It has been 7 days since my last blog.

Priest: How have you sinned my child?

Stacey: I drank like a fish, played black jack for 14 hours and sat next to Nikki Sixx from Poison at the pool on my trip to Vegas. I also tried to steal Jack Daniels from the mini bar and replace it with topped off Arizona Iced Tea.

Priest: Is there anything else you'd like to add?

Stacey: Well, I had a few erotic dreams about playing more black jack while topless and still sitting next to Nikki Sixx.

Priest: Interesting. Anything else?

Stacey: Mmmm...I think that's it.

Priest: Your penance is to recite 5 hail mary's and 4 our father's. You might also want to watch VH1 Behind the Music-Poison. That wasn't Nikki Sixx you were partying with.

Ok...I'm back and so is the blog. But, before you get all sentimental, I must warn you. It's gonna be another busy week seeing as I move to Maine on Sunday. But, none the less...It's good to be back!

DEEP THOUGHTS

You know what I remembered during my flight home? How as a kid we got so excited in school when we knew it was a FILMSTRIP day. Do kids still have filmstrips? I saw some bad ones, but hands down the best one I ever saw was in health class when the girl got her period for the first time but she was staying at her friend's house. So in the middle of the night her friend's mom asks her if she wants to talk about it and as she is talking to her about her menstuation cycle she draws it out for her with pancake batter on the hot skillet. I'm not sure what happens after that cause the cassette tape got eaten by the player and the next slide showed the 2 of them making out. Oh well...GOTTA LOVE THE FILMSTRIP.

2 Comments:

Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

yeah- that is why i figured out the whole VH1 behind the music poison...I also saw Richie Sambora there too

7:55 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Whoa. Filmstrip days. You are really taking me back.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home