Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ugggg

I guess I had a meltdown today. Yep. Me. No funny jokes today. No quick laughs. No lists to make you say "ha, ha." I am tired and a little burned out [no pun intended].

I'm not gonna lie, I have a lot going on and being in Hawaii with a 6 hour time difference is really screwing me up. I am having a great time but I just have a lot going on. I'm a Virgo, remember? I get a little out of sorts when I don't have my whole life all organized.

Ok I'm done.

I think I definitely have gotten too much sun.

What is going on in the world? I haven't read a paper or watched the news in days. Is Jude Law still making headlines? What about Katie and Tom? I know about Jen Aniston cause I bought 3 magazines for the trip with her on the cover. If I were Brad I would have left too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Try to enjoy your vacation, k? :)

9:57 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Thanks for the update guys. I am feeling much better today.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home