Friday, August 05, 2005

Logan Airpot- Checkpoint 1

Taking the subway to Logan Airpot- $1.25
Ham %& Cheese at Au Bon Pain- $5
Internet Kiosk- $.25 per minute
Getting in a blog update before the flight- PRICELESS

See, I told y'all I would find ways to blog. I will keep you posted. This is mostly for all my friends who are going to miss me. Let me tell you some funny stuff from the airport so far. This woman at security just threw a fit because she is flying with her dog AND cat and they made her take their collars off. You never know about pets these days...they may be trying to take over the world. Also, there is a 2 year old asian kid running all over and making her mom chase her yelling in Chinese...so funny.

I roll into LAX around 7PM Eastern time. Try not to miss me. I am hoping to see Whitney and Bobby!

I love you Kate. XOXOXOXOXO/....(yes, I am a sap)

1 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Godspeed, my friend.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home