Friday, July 29, 2005

For Relaxing Times, Make it Santory Times

Thoughts of the Day
Well I don't think it was an ulcer after all. It could have been the mexican food I ate 3 days ago. Maybe it was all the bread and cheese I ate the day after. Or, it definitely could have been the burrito I ate the day after that. Regardless, the "ulcer" is gone and it's a good thing because last night I ate Thai food.

Today at 4Pm I will be running around the office giving high fives and slaps on the ass because by gone it, WE MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER WEEK AT WORK!.... and to me that's like winning the World Series. If I had champagne, I'd spray it.

How can the MSN Horoscope be right on every single day?
The hard work and detail-oriented planning you have done lately is really starting to pay off, dear Virgo. The key today is to maintain your sensitivity and look to where you can be of service to others. The nurturing side of you is feeling the need to express itself in a helpful manner. Follow your heart and be respectful of your emotions. The thing you need to be most careful of is not overextending yourself too much.
Seriously it is freaky!

I had a dream last night that I was sitting at the final table of the World Series of Poker. I hate that I'm dreaming like a 40 year old man. It must have been the Thai food.

I will be in Vegas on Aug. 16th staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. Plans include going to an intimate Tom Petty show, getting a hot rock massage and stealing 87 million dollars from the vault of the Bellagio.

Puma has contacted me to offer me my own shoe deal. I told them I would like to bring back The Pump. I haven't heard back from them.

Hired the Moviephone guy to record the voicemail message on my cell. "Hellllooooo and welcome to Stay See's phone. Brought to you by Cheetos and Fox Sports."

Have an urge to play Wonderball tonight.

Critic's Corner- the KNOW ALL, BE ALL to your weekend.

Drink to drink- Dark & Stormy [Dark rum & Ginger Ale]
Food- Taquitos
Outdoor Activity- Wet T-Shirt Car Wash to support your weekend.
Indoor Activity- Fun with Jello Jigglers
Movie to See- March of the Penguins with the kids. Wedding Crashers or Hustle & Flow with a date. Murderball if you wanna get crazy.
TV Show- Entourage bitches! Hug it out Sunday night at 10PM...HBO


Ha en vakker helg!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao..have a wonderful weekend stay...and holy shyt i was laughing like hell @ the moviephone voice...that shyt is hilarious...

7:15 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

That MSN horoscope is amazing. Just happened to post mine today, too.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you have a beautiful weekend as well..you know i had to go and look that shyt up...lol

8:18 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Spex- LOL! It's Norweigan!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol stay -- i know..i went to babel fish and i thought it was german..but it didn't come up so i went to yahoo and pasted it there

lol i'm a resourceful kind of chick...lol

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home