Tuesday, July 26, 2005

100 degree blog

In blogging to Goddess, I told her that I have played the drums since I was 11 years old. I told her it all started with that damn show, Kids Incorporated. So that got me thinking about Kids Incorporated and how it ruled my life for a good portion of my "tween" years. And that turned into me googling KIDS INCORPORATED. Yay. I found a way to distract myself until 4 O'clock.

BUT....

In trying to rekindle my fire for Kids Inc. I stumbled across the Davinci Code of my life. My current celebrity crush, FERGIE, from the Black Eyed Peas is none other than STACY, from Kids Incorporated!! Are you kidding me? Am I the only person on the planet who did not know this? I tend to think I know a lot of useless stuff. Did I miss Access Hollywood the night this was brought to the public's eye?

It just so happens that Stacy from Kids Inc. is #3 on the list of girls from my childhood that made me feel kind of funny like when we use to climb the rope in gym class sort of way...

1984

2005
Stacy turned into Fergie? My life has come full circle.

Oh and I am almost sure many of you want to know who else was on that list...


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. HILARIOUS

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know something...you are a class act for real..lmao

1:33 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Spex- Is that a good thing?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Wow. Girl, you are good. That's pretty amazing info there. Hmmm.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home