Friday, July 22, 2005

This Week's Rewind

Watched the 1986 hit movie, Lucas, starring Corey Haim and finally got all those inside jokes related to sex.

Wondered why all famous child movie stars from the 80's are making a huge comeback as tv stars in 2005 while in their forties.

Was nicknamed "Bug Bite"

Stuck my head in the freezer to cool off too many times to count.

Added bomb pops, Capri Sun and circus peanuts to my grocery list.

Decided I want potato sack races at this year's birthday party.

Couldn't wait to go see Hustle & Flow at the movies. I have decided that since 50 Cent took the self-proclaimed rap name (Fitty Cent) of my childhood, Bug Bite would work just fine.

Tried to lure some old people with hard candy.

Went to see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory just for the air conditioning.

Told my mother that the only way to live is G's up, Ho's down.

In Other News

My book was released.

I got a gig as the new Bowflix girl.

And, I had a really weird dream.

Have a wonderful weekend!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jesus in heaven that bowflex one is the funniest of them all!!! lol

7:00 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

I will send out Evites for my birthday. keep checking your email.

I thought about talking about Johnny Depp's dark chocolate side but...it seems like everybody is talking about it. I wasn't a big fan. It kind of scared me. You see it?

7:36 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

You are a riot, lady. And it was hot as hell this week. Jeez!

10:19 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

You are all invited to my birthday party. It is BYOF- bring your own forty.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao

1:34 PM  
Blogger Ookami Snow said...

A potato sack race at a B-day party?!? That is cool, cool to the max.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

oh you, your just silly aren't you?

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home