Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Do the Humpty Hump

How's your humpday?
  • Developed an obscession with Nick and Jessica made-for-television specials.
  • Got offered 2 pairs of Red Sox tickets for the 1PM game. Faking my death at work at 12PM.
  • At lunch I am going to challenge the Burger King "Your way right away" policy.
  • Implementing the word "canoodle" into as many sentences as I can.
  • Decided that whenever my boss asks me something stupid, I will reply with "Nah, I think I'll take the physical challenge."
  • Bought a Crocodile Mile on sale as CVS. It'll be perfect for the hallway in my apartment. Surf's up.
  • Researched the effects of Crocodile Mile and decided to return the damn thing. Narly.
  • Put fake tanner all over the palms of my hands and changed the faking my death idea to "Look! I have jaundice!"
  • Since it looks like I WON'T be the next Supreme Court judge, I decided to go with my fallback "what I wanna be when I grow up" idea. Lounge singer.
  • Left a message for Jude Law saying I am can watch the kids this weekend. Wink, wink.

4 Comments:

Blogger defiant goddess said...

Girlfriend, you are too funny. lol!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Spexial said...

ok so read this blog and laugh my ass off for real!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Sappho said...

So, how did the faking of your death go? Hope you enjoyed the game.

Did you get it your way, right away?

Could you please tell me what canoodle means so that perhaps I could try to implement it into as many sentences as possible, too.

Stay, are you stalking Jude? No wonder I haven't seen you around.

1:47 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

what up ladies? Thanks for reading the blog and finding my humor entertaining.

Saph- I always get IT my way right away. The game was great although I locked myself out of my office right before I left. Canoodle means to get all up into...For instance, I would like to canoodle with Jude.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home