Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Do the Humpty Hump

How's your humpday?
  • Developed an obscession with Nick and Jessica made-for-television specials.
  • Got offered 2 pairs of Red Sox tickets for the 1PM game. Faking my death at work at 12PM.
  • At lunch I am going to challenge the Burger King "Your way right away" policy.
  • Implementing the word "canoodle" into as many sentences as I can.
  • Decided that whenever my boss asks me something stupid, I will reply with "Nah, I think I'll take the physical challenge."
  • Bought a Crocodile Mile on sale as CVS. It'll be perfect for the hallway in my apartment. Surf's up.
  • Researched the effects of Crocodile Mile and decided to return the damn thing. Narly.
  • Put fake tanner all over the palms of my hands and changed the faking my death idea to "Look! I have jaundice!"
  • Since it looks like I WON'T be the next Supreme Court judge, I decided to go with my fallback "what I wanna be when I grow up" idea. Lounge singer.
  • Left a message for Jude Law saying I am can watch the kids this weekend. Wink, wink.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Girlfriend, you are too funny. lol!

8:08 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

what up ladies? Thanks for reading the blog and finding my humor entertaining.

Saph- I always get IT my way right away. The game was great although I locked myself out of my office right before I left. Canoodle means to get all up into...For instance, I would like to canoodle with Jude.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home