Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Tuesday's SHOUT OUTS

Brian Fellows.
I miss you man. I saw a dog yesterday that had devil eyes and I thought of you.

Conky 2000.
K-K-K-Conky T-T-T-Two Thousand ready to Ah-Ah-Assist you Pee-Wee. No one does the secret word like you do man.

My Buddy.
I never owned you. My mother made me get Kid Sister because she was lame. You were cool man. What are you up to now? Was that you in the Chucky movies?

Wooly Willy.
I like you best with a goatee, but hey, that was just me.

Grimace & Hamburglar.
It was nice to see you both at Pride together.

The fade.

It's summer. Where are all the fades at?


Today's Goals:
  • Watch an old episode of Unsolved Mysteries on Lifetime.
  • Solve a crime from 1983.
  • Use a strip of candy buttons as a belt.
  • Finally pick an alias for myself.
  • Whenever anything good happens yell, "Hook, line and sinker!!!" with a southern accent.
  • Learn cuss words in different languages and then express them like signs of affection to strangers.
  • Stick my finger in the frosting. It'll be hard 'cause it is no one's birthday today.
  • Call a department store, ask for the infant section, and inquire if they sell ghetto booties.

An old man, a young girl,
and life's greatest lesson.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pee Wee's Playhouse rocks! I enjoy a good secret word of the day. As for My Buddy and Kid Sister, they're both effing scary. They'll come alive at night and eat you. And not in the good way.

8:03 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

There is an apartment in my building that has one of those makeup doll heads in there window. I have nightmares that she comes into my room at night and eats me, but in the good way.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

And you say *I'm* funny? :)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home