Friday, July 01, 2005

Please be kind and rewind your week

Thought of the Day: Another week has passed us and we are entering a new month. It is 364 days until yesterday. Seven more days have past that you'll NEVER be able to get back. Put it in the books! You are that much closer to Friday cocktails with the big guy.

This week's REWIND
  1. Found out Nickelodeon GAS network airs 2 episodes each of Double Dare and Guts from 11PM-1AM weeknights. Renamed my apartment the Agrokrag.
  2. I watched the first 2 episodes of Being Bobby Brown and liked it.
  3. Heard Whitney Houston say, "Hell to the NO!" repeatedly.
  4. Trademarked "Hell to the No" as my summer catch phrase.
  5. Read this morning that Spain legalized gay marriage yesterday, making them country #3. Tengo una cita a las dos!
  6. Watched Entourage reruns for the 4th time on HBO. Got the urge to pay my friends to be "my bitches."
  7. Read that FeedLindsay.com was created to get Lindsay Lohan to eat. I hope Sally Strothers is their spokeswoman.
  8. Starbucks gave out free java chip ice cream and exclusively sold an Alanis Morrisette album. God, if it was only 1995 I'd be set with all things summer.
  9. Started to think the Boogieman does exist and he is living under my kitchen sink.
  10. Netflixed the 4-disc set of Felicity Season 1 as a statement that I am staying true to Scott Foley through this whole Jennifer Garner-Ben Affleck marriage.

I just got Photoshop at work.

Now I can tell my friends I was an extra in Blue Crush.


Have a great 4th of July. I will be returning a toilet seat to Target.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..hey there..thanks for stoping by i'll be sure to stop by yours again...

8:43 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Spexial, tell your friends I am an equal opportunity blog and occassionally give out free samples.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I think about that sometimes. Everyone who has lived more than a year has already seen the anniversary of their death.

Wasn't that pleasant?

:)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home