Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Am I Over the Top or at Point Break?

This weekend in quotes:

  1. We shall call her Mona, Captain of the Sea.
  2. If you go to the bathroom check the middle stall. It say's "My bush smells like peaches."
  3. Are you on the phone with your husband or your girlfriend?
  4. You know why you are not getting another ice cream? I will tell you why you are not getting another ice cream. Because you aren't!
  5. Sweet. Over the Top is on AGAIN.
  6. You look like Michelle Kwan in drag.
  7. When I think of Finn (the cat) I think of him as an Asian.
  8. Do you think they will take this toilet seat back with that stain on it?

It was a great weekend.

I watched Over the Top and Point Break and still have enough brain cells left to function at work. Can't decide if I am going to name my next cat Bohdi or Bull Hurley.

I watched a mother eat the entire red portion of her kid's rocket popsicle and claim"it was only a bite" after the kid started screaming.

Had drinks with a married friend who told us all about her new girlfriend.

Found out that when I see the words "Impeach Bush" it does not mean get rid of our president, but in fact that person has a peach bush.

Beat Andy Roddick in 3 straight sets.

It's Day 4 and I have finally gained the lead in the Tour de France.

O-R-E-O: I heard on the radio this morning that Oreo has proclaimed themselves "milk's favorite cookie." If you go to the Oreo website you can read about all the Moments of O & M and watch a visual scrapbook of their times shared playing guitar, doing the "twist" and sharing their first dunk together.

In related news, peanut butter and jelly have found the courage to come out of the closest.

Stat of the Day: 1,215- presently the number of online passwords I am forced remember.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao....

12:17 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Rotten bush is definitely cause for concern. As Steve Miller says, when they like your peaches they wanna shake your tree...

2:51 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Anyone who enjoys a good Keanu Reeves flick is a friend of mine. ;)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home