Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day

Thought of the Day

With it being Prince spaghetti day and all, how many of you will stick with tradition and pack on the pounds tonight with a heaping portion of rigatoni? A little manicotti perhaps? I did a little bit of research on this so-called tradition and learned that it was created as a marketing ploy to get more people to eat what was then considered an ethnic food. In sticking with what works I have decided to proclaim Wednesday is NOW Guinness day in my attempt to get more people drinking instead of eating carbohydrates.



How is your Humpday?

I turned all the clocks in the office ahead three hours so I could leave early.

Ordered 3 cases of Bartles & James Wine Coolers cause they thanked me for my support a long time ago and it has been weighing on my conscience.

Changed my screenname to BiggerboobsthanU

Heard Push It by Salt N Peppa.

Have made a resolution to push it real good from now on.

Started a staff meeting with the phrase "By the power of greyskull..."

Beat-boxed the theme song to Sanford and Son while I wrote this blog.

Reality Show Update

Stripsearch- Thursdays @ 10pm- VH1
Jelly-belly finally got sent back to Texas along with cry baby and corn rows. There is only 1 more left to be eliminated with the show premiere only 7 days away in Vegas.

The Real World- Austin
Boston boy got cracked in the face by a street thug leaving him feeling like the ugly duck of the group. But have no fear because the slim blonde that likes to drink like is fish is his new girlfriend. See, everything does happen for a reason.

Being Bobby Brown
Wifey Whitney has said she likes to be referred to as Rachel Maron, the name of the character she portrayed in The Bodyguard. Bobby has said he likes to be called jailbird. No seriously. He does.

I Want to Be a Hilton
I have standards people. I don't watch this garbage. Plus it is on the same time as Blow Out on Bravo.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean that Thursday is
Magners Day?

please make it so

8:16 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

LOL!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao---ok so bobby and whitney are officially "crackheads r us"

11:00 AM  
Blogger Blake said...

I was so addicted to The Real World Paris when I was in college. Mallory was hot and Ace would've made a great frat brother. But I just can't get into RW Austin, and I"m from Dallas.

Blake

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home