Thursday, July 14, 2005

On 500 mg

Thoughts of the Day

Walking into work with Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up playing on the Ipod gives you a certain pep in your step as you begin a new workday, if you know what I mean...

After 301 days of holdout, the NHL owners and players will finally take the ice next season as scheduled. I'm psyched because now I can go back to continuing to act like hockey doesn't exist which is a lot more fun than it actually being a reality.

I got this text message from my mother, "cu l8r. brb. 143". Huh?

Reasons I have nightmares


With my birthday only 2 shopping months away, I have decided to create a wish list.
In no particular order I give you my TOP 5...

1
2
3
4

5

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...I THINK YOUR BLOG IS HILARIOUS...

9:30 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Thank you. You are very spexial.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO.. I would just like to say that this blog is the highlight of my day, every day.
By the way who taught your mom how to text message? should you perhaps get her txt msg 4 dummies for xmas?

10:41 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

I feel like that is a really loaded question Sappho. Before I answer I need to know, is your name pronounced like Sap-HO, Sap-Pee-Ho or Saff-O?



Yes I like sports but I don't really like to paint myself with that brush.

11:36 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

The bid on the Barbie makeup head us up to a $1.99. Was that you trying to win over my affection?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Oh, sorry, I didn't see this. Sappho is safe. She's good people. :)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I'm afraid to click on those links at work but I'll check them out when I get home. And I am so with you about ignoring hockey. That was funny!

12:16 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

You've all been punk'd.

Everyone is welcome to stay.

My blog is funnier than Pee Wee's Playhouse

1:21 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Dag-nab-it! LOL Stay See!!!

:)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home