Tuesday, July 26, 2005

95 Degree Blog

Thought of the Day
It's new music Tuesday on Itunes and they have put up the soundtrack to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Great. Now I can freak myself out from the comfort of my own home or while on the go with my Ipod. Included is an extended remix of the Willy Wonka song. Extended remix is an industry term for "add beatbox." Both DJ Exacta and DJ Tomi took a stab at extended versions. See you in the clubs, Wonka.

David Gray also has a new song out. And, yes, like all his other songs it puts me in a depressive coma.
Tuesday Shout Outs

The Corndog
You just can't find decent meat on a stick these days. Well, at least not in Boston.



















Lance Armstrong
Doin' it, doin' it and doin' it well. And I'm not just talking about Sheryl Crow.

Who is that lady?

The Wizard
80's movie about Nintendo with Fred Savage. It launched the powerglove. So Hot!

Today's Goals

  • Break down the language barrier at Store 24.
  • Whistle while I work.
  • Leave nothing to the imagination.
  • Perform mouth to mouth on a CPR maniken.
  • Dress up the same maniken and take her out to dinner.
  • Reinact the closet scene from ET. I will play Gertie. The maniken will play ET.
  • Practice my Speak and Spell voice.
  • Develop the Goonies Never Say Die silicon bracelet to raise money to save the Goonedocks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Ok, I was disturbed by the idea of listening to "Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka" over and over again - particularly the beat box version, but I had to laugh out loud when I got to the Speak & Spell voice. Oh man ...

Rock on, Lance!

7:31 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

I got the powerglove for Christmas when I was 12. It broke and I had to return it to Toys R US. I ended up getting $100 worth of Toy R Us junk instead of another PGlove.

I used to be obscessed with saying "I WIN" like the Speak and Spell guy! LOL

7:37 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Haha...loved War Games! "It's time to play A GAME!"

Yes...exactly like the speak and spell voice!

2 points for you

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nix the mannekin and I will fill in. I like to play dress up.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home