Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I Got Dibs

It's about 100 degrees here in Boston today and I'm melting.

How's Your Humpday?

  • Wrote an email to Mother Nature telling her "Point taken. I will conserve more. Just shut off the damn heat!"
  • Made a Suicide at the fountain soda machine. (If you don't remember, a Suicide is when you mix all the kinds of soda offered in one drink) No Ice.
  • Got an urge to play TV tag.
  • Ate York Peppermint Patties as a means to cool off. But I didn't feel no damn sensation.
  • Confirmed it takes 9 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie pop.
  • Wondered if the Tootsie Pop Owl could make a living at Hogwarts.
  • Came up 5 things I would do at a blonde dyke bar and then someone had to inform me the saying is "Klondike Bar" and I had to re-evaluate my list.
  • Finished my list of childhood honies.

#4 The Sorta MILF

Erin Gray as Kate Sommers Stratton on Silver Spoons

#5 The Cheerleader

Tiffani Amber-Thiessen as Kelly Kopowski on Saved By the Bell

#6 - The Vixen

Tiffani Amber-Thiessen as Valerie on 90210



#7 - The Babysitter

Elizabeth Shue as Chris Parker in Adventures in Babysitting

#8- The Athlete

Martina Navartolova


Oh...Uh...I mean

Uh there were only 7. Yes, just 7.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shyt...I HAVE SEEN EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF SAVED BY THE BELL AND 90210....LMAO how funny is that...

12:26 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Kelly Kopowski was my dream girl and I didn't even know it.
Jessie Spano- not so much.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your list is so funny. The girlfriend from Silver Spoons was hot. I like your thoughts of the day. Where'd they go?

12:31 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Thoughts of the day are on vacation. They will be back soon.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought that mixing soda was called a grave yard. Humm... maybe that was a Vermont thing.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

"Stay, you're licking too hard, too soon, sweetie. Nice and easy in the beginning, take your time and savor it. Then the tootsie roll will be extra soft when you get to it."

Umm. I forgot what I was going to say.

2:01 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Sick. All of you.

Anna B - it is also called a graveyard.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home