Thursday, August 04, 2005

To Infinity and Beyond!

My flight leaves at 12PM and will take me to LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California. I have never been to California before and if I see at least 1 celebrity it will be worth the trip. as long as it isn't OJ or something. I know a lot of people who went all the way to LA and got nothing but the OJ booby prize sighting at the airport.

Then on Saturday I depart for Honolulu, Hawaii. It is another 6 hour flight. I have never been to Hawaii before either. I'm pretty excited and have some obvious anxiety about the whole thing. Didn't you all see the double episode of the Brady Bunch when Mike Brady's work sent him to Hawaii? If not, let me give you a recap.

Mike takes family to Hawaii.
Oldest son Greg find a tiki figure on the beach and decides to take it.
Alice gets freaky hip shit going on during hula lessons.
Bobby and Peter find a tarantula in their hotel room.
Greg gets hit in the head with a surf board during the surf competition.
Mike almost gets fired.

What does all this mean you ask. Well, I did a little research on Hawaii to refute the stereotypes formed from watching the Brady bunch re-runs on Nick at Nite. The gods of Hawaii get pissed when you take anything from the natural habitat. If you do, the spirits of the Kum-Onna-Wanna-Lay-Mee put an APB out on the spirits of the great beyond to put a hex on your ass. So for this trip I will be getting everyone SOOVIES (souvenirs) from the airport terminal.

I will do my best to blog. You all know I have lots to say. I will be 5 hours behind the continental states so be patient. I am off the mainland until the 16th. I leave you with 2 words- BLUE CRUSH!

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

spex calm down, ive got nothing but love for ya,
i will be blogging as much as i can. Don't middle finger me!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home