Friday, August 05, 2005

LAX Airport- Checkpoint 2

So I made it safe and sound without any bad turbulence or weird people sitting next to me. Although, the people next to me had great endurance as they talked for 6 consecutive hours. It was great.

LAX Airport is quite the scene. I'm a first timer. My cherry was popped with a 45 minute wait for my hotel shuttle that I finally found out you had to call in for pickup. So congrats to me for getting the one LAX Hotel that requires a phone call for pickup as apposed to the 35 other LAX Hotels that you do not. It was great.

I leave for Hawaii on Sunday morning. I am here for the day tomorrow. Wait- does everyone know why I am here? Ahh...well I am a softball coach and I am here coaching a USA Junior Elite squad comprised of 16-19 year old girls. The jig is up. Yes- Sappho, I am into sports.
Best things about LA
  1. I find out how the Red Sox did by 8PM
  2. All the tourists seem to be from Boston
  3. Blogs will be done by the time all you Easterners arrive to work in the morning.
  4. I don't know what else cause I just got here.

I have to use public internet which is located in the hotel gift shop so while here I get to listen to everyone trying to make a decision over the sequin LA T-shirt or the replica of the Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with their name on it. Decisions, decisions.

Me? I am going with theHollywood sign snow shaker.

PEACE.

#4- I still think you're hot.

2 Comments:

Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

I am spending all my money on the internet in the gift shop so no trinkets for me!

9:29 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Still haven't see Whitney or Bobby. But from what I hear I gotta go to Atlanta to see them and check into the Hilton!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home