Monday, August 08, 2005

Pineapple Stomach

Good news homies-
INTERNET IS FREE IN HONOLULU! I knew Hawaii wouln't let me down. They do it up right.

I havebeen i Hawaii for 2 days now. the trip here went fine except for 5 seconds where I thought I was either going to die or we would end up like the cast of Lost. Can you imagine living on a deserted island with 40 teenage girls? I think I would have wished we crashed into the ocean.

Bue, alas, we are not on a deserted island but a very popluated island in fact. Honolulu has got mad people, EVERYWHERE. The beaches are packed by 7AM. It is nuts. But absolutely the most gorgeous place I have ever been.

So after practice and games today I am off to find the finest in Macadamia Nuts, Kona Coffee and all the pineapple I can get my mitts on. You guys have a great day. I miss you.

ALOHA!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwwwoooooohhhhhhhhoooooo sounds nice as ever!!!! damn making me wish i was ther..but nope..i'm sitting @ this fuckin desk!

horray for free internet in Hawaii!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

i am so jealous! about the internet AND hawaii...

hey, if you see dog the bounty hunter, tell him: hi, braw!

you do watch dog the bounty hunter, don't you?!

5:33 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

hahahah...DIS- we totally met Dog today and also heard Jack Sohnson had just left the beach! Haha.

It is so great here. A very beautiful place even though it is a bit crowded with tourists.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

are you SERIOUS about dog? was his hair as rad in person as it is on tv? was beth with him?!

yeah, i can image there are a lot of tourists there...but beautiful nonetheless :)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home