Friday, August 12, 2005

4 Days and Counting til Las Vegas

Aloha-
That's right- I will be hitting Checkpoint 4 in 4 days- Las Vegas. That is the vacation after the vacation! I'm doing all right here. I rented a moped yesterday as we had an off day and I zoomed all over the island. It was fun times. Those things go fast!

I think I found a house in Maine to move in to. I have been a bit stressed over that. I am not buying or anything, just renting. If anyone has any decorating tips lets me know. I am little nervous about the whole thing.

Odd for me, but I have not watched a television in over a week. It can be good. It can also make me feel like I am so out of the loop with things. I haven't even seen the news. i just read a USA Today for the first time since I left. It looks like peole are actually going to see the Dukes of Hazzard. Hmmm.....

Well, I have to get going now. I am 500 minutes over on my cell phone. Great. We beging the tournament tonight. Wish me luck. We will surely need it.

My favorite person in the world turns another year old in 9 days. The countdown is on.

Mahalo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you are in better spirits!!!!!!! good luck!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home