Thursday, August 11, 2005

Haunama Bay and Everything Else

What up friends? I know I have been gone a very long time. All I can say is it is crazy over here on the Pacific with the time difference and all and getting on a computer has been hell. So, I opted for a Starbucks (large cause I need it) and the internet cafe. Hey, it's only $.99 per ten minutes so I think I can spare it after the cashola I was spending on internet in LA.

So here's what's been going on....

We still haven't won a game and I got assigned a new assistant coach who is a big, fat...well I just don't like him. He is in his 60's and he and I just butt heads. Mista, don't yell at my players just to hear yourself. Buy a dog if that's what you want to do.

We went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay which is the most beautiful place I have ever visited. If I had a digital camera you would be seeing some great images, but for now I must settle for my throw away. Pictures will come soon. Snorkeling was an adevnture as the breathing thing is mad weird. I saw a few giant turtles and massive eels. I saw a baby shark that said to tell you all hello.

I am surfing today at 3PM. I can't wait.

Hula lessons tonight.

Ukelele lessons anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Awesome. I wish I was there.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home