Thursday, August 11, 2005

Haunama Bay and Everything Else

What up friends? I know I have been gone a very long time. All I can say is it is crazy over here on the Pacific with the time difference and all and getting on a computer has been hell. So, I opted for a Starbucks (large cause I need it) and the internet cafe. Hey, it's only $.99 per ten minutes so I think I can spare it after the cashola I was spending on internet in LA.

So here's what's been going on....

We still haven't won a game and I got assigned a new assistant coach who is a big, fat...well I just don't like him. He is in his 60's and he and I just butt heads. Mista, don't yell at my players just to hear yourself. Buy a dog if that's what you want to do.

We went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay which is the most beautiful place I have ever visited. If I had a digital camera you would be seeing some great images, but for now I must settle for my throw away. Pictures will come soon. Snorkeling was an adevnture as the breathing thing is mad weird. I saw a few giant turtles and massive eels. I saw a baby shark that said to tell you all hello.

I am surfing today at 3PM. I can't wait.

Hula lessons tonight.

Ukelele lessons anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger Spexial said...

ok fuck the fat bastard...and sorry you guys haven't won yet..but shyt in in fuckin hawaii for crying out loud stay while i'm in this fucking office...can't get any better than that dammit..i trade places with you in a heart beat!!!! enjoy babe...

6:22 AM  
Blogger Lady Sappho said...

Glad to see you were able to stop by. Damn, that's cheap! I called a place here locally and it was $.25/min. Was thinking about taking work outside the house for a little bit here and there so I could get some human interaction.

Sorry you haven't won a game. Don't let him yell at YOUR girls. Remind him he's just a fricken ASSISTANT coach (and for obvious reasons).

Sounds like you're having a big time, otherwise. Can't wait to see the pictures.

7:40 AM  
Blogger defiant goddess said...

Awesome. I wish I was there.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home