Monday, August 15, 2005

Good Bye Hawaii

You know what is really funny to me? Here in Hawaii the Japanese population is immense. The ratio of Japanese to American is 3-1. Most everything has a Japanese translation and the culture here is definitely geared to accomodate the Japanese. Now correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941? Hmm....interesting.

I know it has been a while since I have posted. We had out tournament this whole weekend. Don't even go there though. Let's just say we had some trouble on the ball field.

Today I leave for Las Vegas. My flight leaves at 8PM Hawaii time. The time difference hasn't been kind to me and I hear it is even worse on the flip side.

I finally bought a Ukelele last night and serenaded some hookers.

Kids don't ride bikes here. They ride skateboards. One kid told me bikes are for losers.

I need to finish up my tourist shopping today. I can't forget to pick up a flip flop fly swatter and an "I got leid" t-shirt. Seriously, you would not believe the people that actually DO buy that stuff.

I can't wait to play poker and see my boo.
xoxoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

I would definitely buy an I got leid t-shirt.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright dammit where are you!!??

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home