Monday, August 29, 2005

Reasons I know I am in Maine

...and NOT in Boston.

  1. The toll booth collectors are missing some teeth.
  2. There is more roadkill than litter in the streets.
  3. People use words like "folks" and "these parts" instead of "you guys" and "hood."
  4. The American Idol tour date is sold out.
  5. There are more country stations than rock stations on the radio.
  6. People still have this haircut.
  7. The hot dogs are red!
  8. Bug spray is everyone's favorite perfume.
  9. There is a whole new meaning to dollar store.
  10. Because I am here and you are NOT.

Thought of the Day

It seemed like a good idea to get another night in Boston and leave at 4AM. The jury is still out on that one. I am pretty tired. Sorry it took so long to get this blog up today but starting a new job is a lot of work. But, don't worry, my faitful readers. there will be planty of time to blog. It's pretty rainy up here which doesn't help with the transition, but I'm doing just fine.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love that hair cut... do you think that Salon de Stace could do something like that?

1:03 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

I didn't cut his hair, but that is my new boss

4:03 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

lol!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao...glad you made it safely!!!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home