Monday, August 22, 2005

Dear Delinquent
















Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in response to your thievery of my car stereo while I was away on vacation. It is on rare occassion that I am faced with such an act of selfishness and intolerable humanity. Smashing the passenger side window in stead of the driver side window was very thoughtful if I may say so. It has allowed me to avoid shards of glass up my ass while driving. I hope you are pleased with the sound quality of the AIWA 684X stereo system. It is a quality item as it was purchased on sale at Best Buy for $89.99 during the summer of 1999. I am sure with today's technological adavncements and divisions of MP3 technology, you will find the 684X just shy of "piece of shit" stature.

Hopefully you got the six bucks it's worth. Anything less than six bucks is a steal for the buyer. Maybe you lucked out and got 7 dollars. I don't know. But, thanks two-bit asshole of a thief for making my day and taking my car stereo. I hope you and my Journey CD are very happy together.

3 Comments:

Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

They also stole my loose change. There was only like $.50 in pennies. Crack is whack!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Oh my goodness! That's horrible! I am so sorry!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

wow-omg i'm so sorry. the same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago too. what the hell is wrong with people?

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home