Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The History of the Hump

Thought of the Day
Remember when we all got excited for Wednesday night becuase it was Beverly Hills 90210 night on FOX? For 7 years, Wednesday was my favorite day. Forget about it when Melrose Place started up in the 9PM block. I lived for Wednesdays. Come on, it took me through the finer years of high school and college. Who could forget quality episodes like the Spring Fling, Skeletons in the Closet or Donna Martin Graduates? Since then, I get a certain high every time I remember it's Wednesday. But, then I realize it 2005 and FOX just sucks now.

How many of you wake up in the morning, tell yourself what day it is, and immediately think about what's on TV?

Just me?

Yes, I know I have a problem.

How's Your Humpday? (be sure to click on the yellow links!)
  • Told my friends my real name was Anastasia.
  • Used my finger as a spoon for my yogurt.
  • Started thinking about what face I am going to carve on my pumpkin this year.
  • Wrote a letter to Brittney Spears telling her there is a 96% chance we have true love.
  • Had an interesting dream about Miss Molly from Romper Room.
  • Decided on THIS as my #1 birthday wish.
  • Overheard my 30 year old boss and his 18 year old work study student debating over a Laguna Beach character's credibility.
  • Tweaked my plan to take over the world which now includes help from Mister Magoo, Shaggy and Speed Racer.
  • Found an old picture of my mom and dad and made sense of my life.
  • Coughed up all the salt water I swallowed in Hawaii.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that snow cone machine looks
like mad good times...

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

Okay, who in the hell is the kid all the way to the right by AAAAndrea Zuckerman?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

To answer your first question, no. But I do remember looking forward to Thursday nights to see Cosby. :)

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! I have seen every single episode of 90210!!!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kerri Keberly said...

somebody please...i gotta know who that kid is...and was it Zuckerman...or Zimmerman?

4:33 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

it was scott...the kid that shot himself.

and it was andrea zuckerman

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home