Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Humps...My lovely lady lumps

How's your humpday?

  1. Woke up in my hotel room to the maid slapping me in the face with a pillow.
  2. Used Canadian change to pay for my Dunkin Donuts this morning.
  3. When asked for directions, I played it all Maine-like and told them "you can't get there from here."
  4. Thanked my lucky stars I am not from Louisiana.
  5. Narrowed that birthday list down. 16 days to go.
  6. Hooked up with my first Mountain Man.
  7. Thought about what Christmas will be like here.
  8. Actually heard someone say, "..and you get to poop in a hole."
  9. Wondered where the hell Katie Couric has been through this whole Hurricane ordeal. Why isn't she standing in the debreis with Anne and Al?
  10. Made 2 good wishes off eye lashes.

Thought of the Day

I'm glad I'm not Jennifer Aniston. I saw on Entertainment Tonight last night that Brad is now taking Jolie's kids out around Hollywood. US Weekly snapped the photos of him carrying around Zelda or whatever the baby's name is and holding Maddaux's hand while crossing the street. That's enough to drive J-AN to Shady Brook or teh Betty Ford clinic. Some people need to find their class. My Magic 8 Ball says It Is Decidely So that this one will end ugly.

Word of the Day

- word of the day is a new piece that will feature a word that has not been a part of my every day vocabulary in the past, but now has found it's way into my sentences since moving to Maine

CARCASS

Used in a sentence: Did you see that raccoon carcass in the street? He looked like a dog.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good question, where the hell is katie couric?

11:11 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Anonymous...show your face!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you...lmao more laughs...ok so is ur b-day sept 16th? and umm pix of spex are up..check me out!

6:16 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

yep September 16th. I turn 28.

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u'll be the same age as bey! wohoooo

6:48 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

I lok young though....RIGHT???????

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao yepperz...where's your post for today!?

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home