Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Salutations!

I haven't posted in 30 days. For all you smarties out there, I 'm sure you have figured out why. I just completed my 12-step program and have been blog-sober for 30 days now.

Nah, just kidding. I got arrested and had to spend 30 days in the hole. You may have seen me on jail break. I wasn't the one with all the tattoos. I was his cell mate.

No- that was a joke too...I just didn't feel like blogging. For a while there, this thing took up a good part of my day. Now, I don't even remember the URL address.

None the less I felt like having some contact with the randoms I have encountered via this blog. I'm here, still alive and still struggling to find the meaning of life. I haven't cracked the codes yet, but I'm close.

Life in Maine has been ok. Lots of rain like the rest of the country. At least it isn't snow. (If I hear one more person say that I am gonna whack them with a shovel) For the most part, it's pretty damn lonely up here. I hope everyone is well. I am going to check in a bit more often. For Christ sake, I can't lose my sense of humor. It's just about all I got left.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you email me @ myzspexial@aol.com....my last day here @ work is this friday 10/28/05....email me girl!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home