Friday, September 30, 2005

A Night on the Town

It's Friday night here in Bangor, Maine. There is nothing to do, no where to go and certainly no one is getting "fucked up tonight." So, instead I thought I would share with you some fond memories of one of my all-time favorite Friday nights ever. We were at Charlie's in Cambridge and, well, you'll see.......


..mmm, mmm.

HiCCup.

I'm okay. No one noticed.

But, Kate farted.

She farted TWICE.

What are you looking at?

I'll just draw the attention to myself.

Am I cute when I sleep?


Nah, SHE's cuter.

I miss our fun, Friday date nights. I'm thinking of you. Sweet dreams.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :)

I absolutely love your blog! I'll definitely bookmark it, keep up the great work.

Please check out my site if you get some time: The Coolest Guy On The Planet

7:26 PM  
Blogger jon said...

cafe astrology info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your cafe astrology posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to cafe astrology surfing LOL : )

Jon

11:03 PM  
Blogger jon said...

free love horoscope info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your free love horoscope posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to free love horoscope surfing LOL : )

Jon

11:40 PM  
Blogger Spexial said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute! hey there KATE!!!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger kalisekj said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lady Sappho said...

Aw, you look SOOOOOOO happy! Soak it all in, girlie. Keep it with you and don't let it go!

Howdy, stranger.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Spexial said...

hey i've been trying to email you but it keeps coming back...ugh!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home