Friday, September 30, 2005

A Night on the Town

It's Friday night here in Bangor, Maine. There is nothing to do, no where to go and certainly no one is getting "fucked up tonight." So, instead I thought I would share with you some fond memories of one of my all-time favorite Friday nights ever. We were at Charlie's in Cambridge and, well, you'll see.......


..mmm, mmm.

HiCCup.

I'm okay. No one noticed.

But, Kate farted.

She farted TWICE.

What are you looking at?

I'll just draw the attention to myself.

Am I cute when I sleep?


Nah, SHE's cuter.

I miss our fun, Friday date nights. I'm thinking of you. Sweet dreams.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute! hey there KATE!!!!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i've been trying to email you but it keeps coming back...ugh!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home