Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm in LABOR

Highlights of Labor
  • Realized the cable was going to be shut off on my way home from work Friday.
  • Made a make shift antenna out of a screwdriver and a horseshoe.
  • Developed some film. (see below)
  • Watched 19 DVDs.
  • Saw 6 mullets, 2 fades and half a dozen permanants.
  • Bought some stock in Match Light charcoal.
  • Made smores.

I developed some film this weekend and decided to post some pictures. It is hard to get creative on the weekend. Some of these pictures are funny though. Let me know what you think.

Arghhh...they won't upload. I'll try to do it again soon. Promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

I am grateful for antenna and DVD players.

1:00 PM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Gosh..I'm getting cable this weekend. Should I just say no cause my antenna works like a gem?

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home