Wednesday, September 14, 2005

How's Your humpday?

  • Got the guy at Starbucks to give me a free coffee for showing him my boob. For 2 boobs, he said I write my own ticket.
  • Seriously contemplated buying a roll of pennies and letting them ride at the wishing well down my street.
  • Gave human resources a heads up that the government has given me "special priveledges" to not have taxes taken out of my check.
  • Wondered where Capris Suns fit into the new food pyramid.
  • Hired someone to host my birthday bash.
  • With only 2 days to go, I have absolutely decided on my #1 birthday wish.
  • Called Jerry Lewis to see if he would consider a Save Stacey Telethon.
  • Found a way to get cheaper rent here in Maine.
  • Accidentally typed in "webshits.com" instead of "webshots.com" and was mortified.
  • Got super angry that there is a complete library of all OC episodes on DVD but NOT 90210. Where do people get off?
  • Re-wrote the happy birthday song to include the the phrase "old wrinkled ass."

Is it just me or does Jessica Simpson's dad creep anyone else out? Just a thought. If we are not careful he could run for President.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog today! Good laughs

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you wanna be one of Jerry's kids?

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you nut! i laughed so hard @ this..you are a fool on the verge of becoming and dare i say "OLD" FOOL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey email me your email address:

spexiallady@aol.com

8:46 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Today was one of my better days humor wise...I even made myself laugh


I have emailed you, spex.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i swear you are hilarious!!!!!

11:33 AM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

too funny! I wonder if showing my boobs will get me a big mac???
Capri Sun...fruit section.
Mr. Simpson and Mr. Knowles are creeping me out.
Great Blog.
Holla!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home