Saturday, September 10, 2005

Reasons I haven't been blogging

1. My dog ate my computer.
2. I forgot to pay my cable/wireless bill.
3. My computer was being held for ransom.
4. I have been busy digging a hole to China.
5. I lost my blogging rights in a poker game.
6. I tried to quit blogging cold turkey and it took me 5 days to fall off the wagon.
7. I thought my blog cheated on me with Angelina Jolie and I broke up with it.
8. $50 for every day I don't blog is going to help Hurricane Katrina victims.
9. I was too high.
10. I was cork soaking and speaking to Coloniel Angus.
10. My friends triple dog dared me not to blog.

Sorry I haven't been around. Work is pretty busy and we started practice last Thursday. I will try to make it up to all of you. Here are some of those pictures I had promised last week.

Hanauma Bay, Hawaii





The team I was coaching in Hawaii.



Having fun on the team bus.



Playing some ukelele at the airport with my team.



This girl I know playing the ukelele.



My friend Finn. (AKA Coloniel Angus)

9 Comments:

Anonymous kate con said...

i heard you are quite the cork soaker, is this true?

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Spexial said...

you motherufcker you...don't you go MIA on me any fucking more..i don't like it one bit!

6:27 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

Hahaha...#11 was almost- to piss Spex off.

Did you go to RL?

7:26 AM  
Blogger Lady Sappho said...

#11, I don't see no stinking #11! I see a couple of number 10's. I guess cuz both of those comments are 'perfect', eh?

You don't gotta come up with no excuses, girl. Just get your ass here when you can.

p.s. I hate it when my blog cheats on me, too.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Spexial said...

lmaooooooooooooo OMG i probably would have fell out the damn chair laughing @ your ass...

and nope..no RL for me this weekend..we ordered pizza on friday night, had popeyes chicken saturday night and yesterday we went to bey's mom house and had over fried chicken, string beans, potatoes, rice, and pound cake!

yup i gained 854372985 more pounds..lol why is it i think about your crazy ass every time i'm stuffing my fat face....ha!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Spexial said...

alright you fucker...pics of bey are up..check her out!

teesspot.blogspot.com

11:58 AM  
Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

checked out Bey...exactly what I pictured. She actually looks like a girl I know. Did Bey ever live in Philly???

5:51 AM  
Blogger Spexial said...

nope stay..she never lived in philly...

and why did you picture me to be with an aggressive? why not a femme? hahahahahahahah

simple answer...only room for 1 skirt and i wear it well! ha!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home