Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Is that street legal?

One of my favorite terms is "street legal." On this fine Tuesday morning, let's explore the question of whether or not some of our favorite things are street legal.
  • lawn darts
  • paddle ball
  • slinky
  • Pizza Hut cheese baked crust
  • water bras
  • Match Light charcoal
  • Easy Bake Ovens
  • Slip N Slide
  • 7-Eleven Coffee
  • Bubble pipes
  • WOW potato chips
  • Tether Ball
  • G-Unit...is G-Unit street legal?
  • Stacey dot com...is Stacey dot com street legal?

2 Comments:

Blogger MaineSqueeze said...

HAHAHAHA...I meant lawn darts. I got way ahead of myself.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google Blog Search Launches
Just a quick one on this now as neither of the urls for Google's new "industrial strength" blog search are currently available.
this is the best that I have ever seen! I am never going back to the old way.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home